If you’re looking for career opportunities with us, look no further! This is where you will find all of our current opportunities as well as those for our partner companies SITECH Construction Systems, UPG and New Zealand.
Software Sales – Tekla
As part of our growth strategy we are looking to recruit a sales professional to join our Melbourne team.
Reporting through to the Division Sales Manager, with the support of our strong technical team and experienced senior managers, the major focus of this position will be to further develop and expand our existing client portfolio of predominately steel detailers, subcontractors and consulting engineers.
Day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Developing sales strategies and creating business opportunities
- Developing strategic initiatives to target specific accounts and industry sectors
- Confidently communicating the advantages of integrating Trimble software solutions into client business models
- Coordinating sales demonstrations
- Representing BuildingPoint at conferences, trade shows and industry functions
This role represents an excellent career choice for candidates who prefer to work autonomously and get excited about selling cutting edge technology.
Survey Support and Training Consultant
Reporting through to the Regional Manager and working as trusted partner with our Sales team the focus of this position is to provide high quality support and training in the UPG range of cutting edge geospatial technologies.
Day to day the role involves:
- consulting with customers to determine business processes and subsequent solution requirements
- providing high end technical support to our existing UPG customers
- problem solving across the suite of geospatial solutions
- working closely with the Sales team to identify solutions to customer issues
- assist in parts and accessory sales
- taking incoming rental enquiries
Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic survey professional with a keen interest in emerging geospatial technologies.
Electronic Service Technician
This is a busy role and to be successful you’ll need to enjoy being kept on your toes. You will also need to be the type of person who gets a kick out of learning new technology and fixing things right the first time.
As our new Electronic Service Technician your day will consist of repairing and servicing a wide range of hi tech equipment including GPS receivers, Radios, Survey Total Stations, and field computers.
SITECH Construction Systems
About the Role
This position involves installation and technical support for the full range of Trimble heavy equipment technology in an exciting high tech area which is developing rapidly with great future potential.
Reporting to the National Support Manager, the role responsibilities include:
- Delivery, installation, commissioning and testing of products supplied by SITECH Construction Systems
- Regular travel to fulfil customer requirements
- Responsibility for the entire installation process including quality assurance of products, calibration and commissioning
- Completing administrative tasks relating to installations including Service Report Forms and safety documents
Product Support Representative – Site Positioning
Darwin – Northern Territory
SITECH Construction Systems
We are looking to recruit a dynamic individual with a background in civil construction or engineering surveying and a passion for new and emerging technologies to join our NT team
As part of the role our new Product Support Representative will:
Undertake Technical Pre-sales and Customer Engagement
Work closely with their dedicated sales resources to professionally support & service Civil Contractors, Local Government, Landfill sites & Engineering Surveyors
Demonstrate a consultative and value-add approach to building external customer and internal company relationships
Meet with customers to discuss specifications and capabilities of SITECH products
Complete and maintain a variety of high quality in-field installations of Trimble products
If you have experience in a similar role or have experience in Civil Construction, Machine Control or as an Engineering Survey Technician, we’d love to hear from you.