Across BuildingPoint, UPG, SITECH and Information Alignment we offer more than just a job. We offer our employees a career, with opportunities to progress if that's your desire.
Please review our current positions and if you think you're a good fit for any of the roles on offer, we'd love to hear from you.
The SketchUp team has an opportunity for a motivated self starter with a consultative sales approach, commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience and polished presentation skills to be our new Inside Sales and Customer Success Consultant. This role takes responsibility for managing an inbound and outbound pipeline of sales opportunities & renewals across a very large customer base.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Respond to high volumes of inbound calls and emails from new and existing customers.
- Actively nurture all inbound leads and work alongside marketing initiatives to close sales.
- Work with the Division Manger and other team members to improve the sales process
- SketchUp knowledge is a huge advantage. You don’t need to be a SketchUp Ninja – you just need to love it, and know your way around.
- Software sales or marketing experience will be highly valued, although not a deal breaker.
Visit our Ad for full responsibilities and requirements.
To apply please send your CV and a short covering letter through the link below. Thanks for taking the time to read our ad and we look forward to hearing from you.
If there aren’t any current roles for you but you’re still interested in working for us, you can send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and we will let you know when we have an opportunity that might suit.
Why BuildingPoint Australia?
Our goal is to help you do what you do best, at work and at home. From health package benefits, to lifestyle perks, our benefits package is as rewarding as your career. Take a look at the different ways BuildingPoint supports you.
We welcome expressions of interest to join our high performing teams across sales, product, technical support, logistics, software development, service technicians, as well as shared services teams like finance, marketing, human resources, accounts and administration. If that sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.