Projects of all shapes, sizes or materials can be entered as long as Tekla Structures has been used. If you can’t decide which project you think is your strongest, you can enter more than one project – but only one entry per category.
- Commercial projects: A building designed for commercial use, e.g. offices, residential complexes, hotels, client utility buildings, and shopping malls or other mercantile buildings.
- Public projects: A building used by the general public, e.g. healthcare facilities, hospitals, educational facilities, airports, research centres, and government buildings.
- Industrial projects: A building used for industrial purposes, e.g. a factory, power plant, mill, drilling rig, or warehouse.
- Infrastructure projects: Non-occupied physical structures such as bridges and tunnels.
- Sports & recreation projects: Buildings or other structures used for sport or recreational purposes, e.g. stadiums, sports tracks, sports centres and other sport-related facilities.
- Small projects: A project that is small, but is also complex, innovative, novel or quirky. Not restricted by building types.
- Students: Great way to highlight your civil and structural engineering or construction management talent. May be carried out individually or in teams with a maximum of five members.
Note: BuildingPoint reserves the right to place a project to a suitable category.
Global Awards categories can be viewed via Tekla Global BIM Awards terms and conditions.